Letter 21 Write a letter to your friend about your evening activities

Suppose you are Nadira. Now, write a letter to your friend, Mim who lives in Central Jail Road, Dhaka about your evening activities.
Answer to the question no-9:
29 September, 2015
Dharichor, Polash,
Narsingdi
Dear Mim,
I have received your letter in time. You wanted to know about my evening activities.
In the evening, I sit for study and prepare my lesson till 9.00 pm. Then I watch TV. At 9.30 pm, I take my supper. Then I read story books for some times. At 11.30 pm, I go to bed.
I am well. No more today. More when we meet next. Render my best compliments to your parents and love to your younger brothers and sisters.
Your loving friend,
Nadira.
শিক্ষকবীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

No comments

Powered by Blogger.