Letter 20 Write a letter to Your friend telling about your family members

Suppose you are Fawzan/Farhana. Your friend Rubat/Rokaya wants to know about your family members. Now, write a letter to him telling about them.
Answer to the question no-9:
28 September, 2015
42/7, Monesshar Road
Dhaka-1205
Dear Rubat,
How are you? I hope you are all fine. You wanted to know about my family members. Now, I am going to write you.
My parents, my younger sister and I myself are the members of the family. My father is a teacher. My mother is a housewife. I am a student of class five. My elder sister Roksana goes to the University of Asia Pacific. My another elder sister Ridwana is a student of class six. .
What about you? Would you please tell me about your family?
Your loving friend,
Fawzan.
শিক্ষকবীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

No comments

Powered by Blogger.