Letter 15 Write a letter to your friend about your daily food and food habits.

Suppose you are Mousumi/Masum. You live in Hazaribagh, Dhaka. Your friend, Ismatara/Ishak lives in Savar, Dhaka. Write a letter to your friend about your daily food and food habits.
Answer to the question no-9:
September 20, 2015
4 Hazaribagh, Dhaka-1217.
Dear Ismatara,
At first take my love. How are you? I hope you are fine. I am also well. In your last letter you wanted to know about my food and food habits.
Food habit differs from person to person. I eat many kinds of Bangladeshi foods. I eat rice two times a day. With rice I take vegetables, meat and fish. My favorite fish is hilsha. I also like lentil. Sometimes I eat polao. I take bread, banana and eggs as my breakfast. I also like to take coffee sometimes.
No more today. Convey my regards to your parents.
Your loving friend,
Mousumi.
শিক্ষকবীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.