Letter 14 write a letter to your friend describing about your recent visit to a zoo. Use the given cues: last week - accompanied by - snakes - monkeys - other animals - the Royal Bengal Tigers - lions - chirping of birds - peahen's dance - enjoyment

Suppose, you are Leon/Luna. Nazmul/Neela is your friend. He/She wanted to know about your recent visit to a zoo. Now, write a letter to your friend describing about it. Use the given cues: last week - accompanied by - snakes - monkeys - other animals - the Royal Bengal Tigers - lions - chirping of birds - peahen's dance - enjoyment.
Answer to the question no-9.
42/A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka
September 12, 2015
Dear Nazmul/Neela,
Take my earnest love. Hope you are well. You wanted to know about my recent visit to the zoo at Mirpur. Let me write a few lines about it.
I had a wonderful day in the last week at the zoo. I went there with my uncle and two cousins. There are snakes of different kinds and sizes, monkeys, bears, camels, elephants, deer, rhinos, giraffes, crocodiles and many other animals in the zoo. The Royal Bengal Tigers and lions are also available there. I was amazed at the melodious chirping of numerous birds. My joys scattered far and wide with the sight of peahen's dance with their gaudy wings wide open. I really enjoyed my visit to the zoo.
This is all for today.
Your lovingly
Leon/Luna.
শিক্ষকবীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

No comments

Powered by Blogger.