Letter 06 Write a letter to your cousin telling about your best-friend.

Suppose you are Kaisar/Kona. Ismail/Beena is your cousin. Write a letter to your cousin telling about your best-friend.
Answer to the question no-9.
28 August, 2015
N.S. Road, Dhaka-1205
Dear Ismail/Beena
How are you? I hope you are all fine. You wanted to know about my best friend. I am going to tell you.
I have made a very good friend. His name is Nayeem. He is thirteen years old. He has black hair and blue eyes. His complexion is fair. He is slim and tall. Collecting stamps is his hobby. He is very intimate, friendly, truthful and sincere. He is my classmate, friend and sweet heart. He is my best friend. He is a very meritorious student. We help each other in every affair. We go to school and finish our lessons together. We are in the same class but we have no feeling of competition between us. We are not envious of each other’s success. We became intimate when we got admission into this school. We have fellow feeling and we love each other from the core of our heart. I am proud of my friend.
What about you? Would you please tell me about your best friend? Convey the best regards to your parents and love to the younger.
Your loving friend,
Kaisar/Kona.
শিক্ষকবীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

No comments

Powered by Blogger.