Letter 05 Write a letter to your friend about your activities to make fun.

Suppose you are Sanzan, live in Narsingdi now. Write a letter to your friend about your activities to make fun.
Answer to the question no-9.
Pubergaon, Shibpur, Narsingdi
August 27, 2015
My dear Mahmud,
How are you? I hope you are fine. I am going to tell you about my activities to get pleasure.
In my free time I fly kites on the bank of our village canal. I make kites with the help of my grandfather, Mearuddin. He cuts bamboo. He buys colourful papers for me. He also buys strings. He taught me how to make nice kites. I take part in kite-flying competitions.
I also buy kites from village fairs. My kind grandfather gives me money. He also goes to the fairs with me.
I also like to make clay dolls. My grandmother Hafiza Khatun helps me to make dolls. She buys different colours, papers, clothes etc to make dolls. My sisters play with me.
In this way I make fun.
Would you please write me back about the activities you do to make fun?
Your loving friend,
Sanzan.
শিক্ষকবীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

No comments

Powered by Blogger.