Letter 35: Write a letter to the bank manager of a bank telling him that you want to open an account there.

Ans.
10 February 2011
The manager
BRAC BANK LIMITED
Shatmosjid Branch, Dhaka-1209.
Subject: Opening an account at your bank.
Sir,
With due respect I would like to inform you that I have started a small business. So I have to save money regularly for my business purpose. Now I have decided to open an account with a bank. And honestly speaking, Brac bank is my first choice in this regard. So I would like to open a current account at your branch. But I do not know details about the procedures of opening such an account. So I need your help to do so.
I hope you would help me in this regard and give me the opportunity to be grateful to you.
Yours faithfully
B rahaman

No comments

Powered by Blogger.