Letter 31 write a letter to your friend about your visit to a book fair. Use the given cues : attended a- bought books - crowded with people - collection of books -members - time -Ekushey Book Fair enjoyment.-seminar

Suppose, you are Rubaiya. Sumaiya is your friend. Now, write a letter to your friend about your visit to a book fair. Use the given cues :  attended a- bought books - crowded with people - collection of books -members - time -Ekushey Book Fair   enjoyment.-seminar
Answer to the question no. 9
 October 23, 2019
Peelkhana Road, Dhaka
Dear Sumaiya,        
Accept my profound love. I find it interesting to write you according to your query. Now, I would like to let you know about my recent visit to a book fair.
Last week I, with some of my friends, visited the Ekushey Book Fair. I was overjoyed to see a huge collection of books displayed in the fair. The fair was crowded with numberless people of all ages. They were rushing from one stall to another to buy books suiting to their taste. I also bought a dictionary and a story book. My friends also bought books according to their choice. We attended a seminar there. The whole day we had lots of fun visiting the book fair.
Give my salam to your parents and love to your younger. With best wishes.
Your loving friend,
Rubaiya.
শিক্ষকবীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

No comments

Powered by Blogger.