Letter 23 Write a letter to your friend about your daily life

Suppose, you are Sami/Sushan. Fawzan/Farhan is your friend. Write a letter to him/her about your daily life
Answer to the question no-9
8 October, 2015
Azimpur Govt. Colony, 
Dhaka-1205
Dear Fawzan,
I have received your letter in time. You wanted to know about my daily life in your last letter. Now, I am writing to inform that. 
I get up at 5 O’clock and say my Fazar prayer at 5.30 am. After brushing and freshening up I take breakfast and read my text till then 8 a.m. Then being ready I start for school at 9 a.m. In tiffin period or after returning from school I go to play at 5 pm. Again I read till then 10 pm. After taking supper and watching TV, I go to bed at 11 pm.
I am well. No more today. More when we meet next. 
Your loving friend,
Sami.
শিক্ষকবীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

No comments

Powered by Blogger.