Letter 17 write a letter to your friend Roksana about your village.

Suppose you are Roksana/Robi. You live in Narsingdi. Now, write a letter to your friend Ridwana/Rahi about your village.
Answer to the question no-9:
22 September, 2015
Pubergaon
Shibpur, Narsingdi
My dear Roksana,
At the beginning of the letter I am expressing my love for you from the core of my heart. I received your letter yesterday. I became very glad to receive your letter. You wanted to know about my native village.
Village is the rural community. The name of my native village is Pubergaon. It is a well-known village. It is a very big village. It is thickly populated. About fifty thousand people live in this village. They have fellow-feeling. Most of the people of our village are businessmen. There are teachers, government service holders, lawyers, doctors, and journalists in our village. They always try to do well to the village. The communication system of the village with other areas is very nice. The villagers enjoy a congenial atmosphere almost all the year round. Most of the villagers lead a happy and sound life. There is mutual cooperation among the villagers. This is a village of multi-religious people. I am very proud of my native village. There is nothing so sweet in this world as my native village. I shall dedicate my life for the betterment of this village.
This is a short description of my native village. Would you please write me back describing your living place? I shall wait for your response.
Convey my regards to your parents and love to the younger.
Your loving friend.
Ridwana.
শিক্ষকবীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

No comments

Powered by Blogger.