Letter 12 Write a letter to your cousin about one of your new friends

Suppose you are Murad/Sima. you live in 20, Ranipukur Lane, Mymensing. Now write a letter to your cousin Kiron/Simla about one of your new friends.
Answer to the question no-9.
20 Ranipukur Lane
Mymensingh
10 September, 2015
Dear Kiron/Simla,
How are you? I'm doing fine in my new school here. I don't feel lonely any more.
I've made a new friend. His name's Altaf. He's a nice boy. He is always friendly and helpful. Everybody likes him. On my first day at school he sat beside me. We talked and spent a lot of time together. The other day, he took me to a book store in the town. We also visited the public library. He's also a witty person. He often tells jokes and riddles.
Anyway, I miss you all very much. Write to me soon. Tell me about you and other friends.
Love
Murad/Sima.
শিক্ষকবীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

No comments

Powered by Blogger.