Letter 09 write a letter to Anas telling him about your country. Use the given cues Competency Based. : (name of your country - capital city - its independence - area - people - agricultural country - main crops - main fruits - main rivers - attractive places)

Suppose, you are Shamin. You have a pen friend named Anas. He lives in India. He wanted to know about your country. Now, write a letter to Anas telling him about your country. Use the given cues. Competency Based. :
(name of your country - capital city - its independence - area - people - agricultural country - main crops - main fruits - main rivers - attractive places)
Answer to the question no-9.
7 September 2015
Dharichar, Narsingdi, Bangladesh
Dear Anas,
I am very glad to receive your letter. You wanted to know about my country. Let me introduce my country to you.
The name of my country is Bangladesh. Dhaka is the capital city of it. It became independent in 1971. This small country has an area of 1,47,570 square kilometers. About 150 million people of different religions live here in peace. It is an agricultural country. Its main crops are rice, jute, sugarcane and tea. Jackfruits, mangoes, bananas, pineapples etc. are our main fruits. The Padma, the Meghna, the Jamuna and the Karnaphuli are the main rivers of my country. There are many attractive places in this land. I love my country very much.
No more today. Write me about your country.
With Love,
Shamim.
শিক্ষকবীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মুন্সী আব্দুর রউফ পাবলিক কলেজঢাকা

No comments

Powered by Blogger.